A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Spater-Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spater-Zimmerman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spater-Zimmerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spater-Zimmerman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Spater-Zimmerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Spater-Zimmerman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan Spater-Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Susan Spater-Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Spater-Zimmerman practices Psychiatry near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Washington, NY.
See Hershey Psychiatrists.