Learn more about Dr. Susan Spratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Spratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spratt
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Spratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Spratt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Insulin Infusion Systems
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spratt graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Spratt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Person County Memorial Hospital
- Person Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Spratt MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Spratt practice?
- Dr. Susan Spratt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Susan Spratt practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Endocrinologists.