Learn more about Dr. Susan Spratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Spratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Spratt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Hot Flashes
- Insulin Infusion Systems
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spratt graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Spratt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Person County Memorial Hospital
- Person Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Spratt MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Spratt practice?
- Dr. Susan Spratt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Susan Spratt practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Endocrinologists.