A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sprau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sprau, Pulmonary/Sleep Disorders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprau
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sprau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sprau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprau graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Sprau has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Sprau MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Sprau practice?
- Dr. Susan Sprau has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Sprau practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Pulmonologists, Santa Monica Critical Care Practitioners, Santa Monica Geriatric Doctors, and Santa Monica Sleep Medicine Doctors.