Learn more about Dr. Susan Sprau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sprau, Pulmonary/Sleep Disorders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprau
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sprau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sprau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprau graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Sprau has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Sprau MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Sprau practice?
- Dr. Susan Sprau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sprau practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Pulmonologists, Santa Monica Critical Care Practitioners, Santa Monica Geriatric Doctors, and Santa Monica Sleep Medicine Doctors.