A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sprau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sprau, Pulmonary/Sleep Disorders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sprau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprau graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Sprau has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Sprau MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Sprau practice?
- Dr. Susan Sprau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sprau practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Sleep Medicine Doctors, Santa Monica Critical Care Practitioners, Santa Monica Pulmonologists, and Santa Monica Geriatric Doctors.