Overall Review

3.9

July 11th, 2016
Great Pediatrician
A week prior to the appointment with Dr. Stabe, another doctor had seen my son (2 months old at the time) and was very dismissive of my concerns and treated me like I was some distraught/over protective new mom (this was not my first child), and did nothing to treat my son's symptoms. I followed up a few days later with Dr. Stabe because he was getting worse, and after taking a look at him, listening to him breathe and having a genuine concern for the symptoms I told her he was experiencing, she diagnosed him with bronchitis and said it was good that I brought him back because she had a concern he may have had pneumonia. I am thankful for the time she took with my baby and made me feel confident that he was in the best care possible. I never went back to that other doctor, and I have always been pleased with Dr. Stabe since we began seeing her nearly three years ago now. I love how she calls me personally to check on my kids to see how they are doing after they've been in for a sick visit. Took me a while to find a good pediatrician in my area, and I'm glad I found her.

February 20th, 2015
Sweet and Gentle Dr.
The reason I prefer Dr. Stabe is because she does not over medicate. She is very conservative when issuing out prescriptions. We love her gentleness with our little one, too.