inactive

Susan Staviss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

January 22nd, 2015
She is a fabulous Doctor!

April 30th, 2014
Special Needs Mom
I love Dr. Staviss' professionalism, kindness and manner. Kids love her and she really takes her time. The office is clean and inviting, staff is cheerful, and helpful. Best of all of our docs and specialists. We've had her for 10 years and love her. This office is so organized! Great record-keepers!

May 1st, 2013
TLC found here!
I have taken my two boys (one with special needs) to Dr. Susan for nearly 9 years and we LOVE her! She really takes time with them and works to make them comfortable and to give me the support and information I need in the difficult situations. This practice feels like a small one where the doc takes her time with you and Dr. Staviss really addresses the whole child!

January 25th, 2011
Terrible service, very bad laddies, rude, cold, and racist!!!!
terrible attendance, the two ladies that work as Secretary are terrible, with out heart, cold, and very much racist. i would not recommend Dr.Susan G Staviss to my worse enemy. all because of the stuff that works with her.those laddies should be working in a farm, not in a pediatrician office. very disappointed. i'll never take my kids there again.