Dr. Susan Stevens DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 6 reviews

no change

September 11th, 2014
unhappy patient
This doctor has a bedside manner of a wet rag. I think she lets her personal opinion interfere with her ability to be professional. I will never go to her again and would recommend anyone to switch from this doctor or if you're looking for a new doctor- do not consider her.

November 14th, 2013
more than one bad experience
Dr. Stevens can be extremely rude and unprofessional at times. She has hung-up on me while I tried to explain problems I had with their office. She also will consistently cut you off when you try to speak. Gave me a prescription without telling me ANY side effects. When she determined what she thought was causing my issues she never relayed crucial information about the diagnosis until prompted by myself. Vastly relies on interns to do an examination, which is great, but they are not board certified DR s. She skipped crucial examination steps in determining what was wrong (Didn t check nose, ears, or eyes) and only checked one set of common lymph nodes, when three other lymph nodes were easily identifiable by another Dr while getting a second opinion. I highly recommend against using her services. Her follow-up consisted of her telling me "Im a good Dr and this is what good Dr's do" before I had ever questioned the fact, and a bad review left on another site had her promptly say also, in verbatim, "You need to watch you say, this can come back to haunt you" When I tried to express why that negative review was left, she actually hung-up on me. Extremely disappointed with her unprofessionalism and demeanor.

March 1st, 2013
Great Doctor
I would definitely recommend Dr. Stevens to all my family and friends! She is so understanding and totally hears what you have to tell her. You are Never rushed. I love that fact that she is totally easy to communicate with and hears completely what you have to say.

January 23rd, 2013
Pit Master
Dr. Stevens is very personable and professional......she makes going to the Dr.'s office a pleasant experience.

March 29th, 2011
Great doctor!
I would recommend Dr. Stevens. She is a very good doctor!!

February 20th, 2008
Dr. Steven is the best!
I started seeing Dr. Stevens before she had her own private practice, I loved her enough to follow her to her own practice. She is the best!