Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Stine
Dr. Susan Stine, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Grosse Pointe Park, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Stine is affiliated with Karmanos Cancer Center, Detroit Receiving - UHC and Harper University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Stine has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Susan Stine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
Dr. Linda Hotchkiss
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 0.29 mi34
Dr. Victor Bloom
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 0.30 mi56
Dr. William Martin
Psychiatry, Neurology, Ophthalmology
Grosse Pointe, MI 0.51 mi27