A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Stitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Stitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stitt
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Stitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitt graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Stitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Stitt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Stitt practice?
- Dr. Susan Stitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Stitt practices Family Medicine near Royersford, PA.
See Royersford Family Physicians.