A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Stitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Stitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stitt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Stitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitt graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Stitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Stitt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Stitt practice?
- Dr. Susan Stitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Stitt practices Family Medicine near Royersford, PA.
See Royersford Primary Care Doctors.