A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Strodtbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Strodtbeck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Strodtbeck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strodtbeck graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Strodtbeck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Beth Strodtbeck MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Strodtbeck practice?
- Dr. Susan Strodtbeck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Strodtbeck practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Templeton, CA.
See Irvine Internists.