Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Stroud
Dr. Susan Stroud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Stroud is affiliated with Cache Valley Specialty Hospital, University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute and University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Stroud has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Susan Stroud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Timothy Wolfe
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi29
Dr. Erika Schroeder
Salt Lake City, UT 0.14 mi14
Dr. Daniel Ricks
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.43 mi25