A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Swanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Swanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Swanson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Swanson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Swanson practice?
- Dr. Susan Swanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Swanson practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.