Dr. Susan Sweat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Sweat?

June 22nd, 2016

susan d. sweat. md. a very good lady doctor.

I was happy to meet susan d. sweat she made me feel right at home. she is a very caring and kind doctor. she has to dell with a lot of people every day and she always has a smile on her face. she was always good to me. I do not like to her people put her down she has a hard job to do and she always cars a lot about her people she sees every day. thank you susan d. sweat you will always be in my heart.

January 27th, 2016

You can do better.

Condescending, rude. Made me feel like my questions were incredibly annoying and stupid.

May 13th, 2015

Not sure yet. I feel like she's too busy to be concerned or courteous, and I have visions of cattle or body parts lined up so she can inspect them as they whizz by.. You've got to talk fast if you have questions and the answers are a flip response as she walks out the door.

March 13th, 2014

nasty attitude

I had another health problem going on and politely explained to the front desk that I would get with the Doctor when I could. I later received a nasty letter in the mail that claimed I had not returned their calls. I was told I needed to have a procedure done that I truly felt was unnecessary but she bullied me into having it. The procedure was very costly and a total waste of time because nothing was wrong with me to begin with. I received another letter with an attempt to guilt me into a follow up appointment when every test was normal and it would only be another waste of time and more of my money. I called and cancelled a appointment I had made prior and got an attitude reaction from the front desk. All things considered I feel they were more interested in the business than anything, I would not recommend her or her people.

June 4th, 2013

Great doctor

I was referred to Dr. Sweat from my Internist for blood in my urine and was very nervous. Her office staff was very courteous and I was seen the same day as my initial phone call by a Physician Assistant named Brice. She arranged a procedure by Dr. Sweat to look into my bladder at a follow-up visit. I was found to have a bladder cancer and was reassured that it was not life threatening yet needed surgery and close follow-up. I am now 6 months without cancer and feel very confident that I am in good hands with Dr. Sweat. She is patient and explains each procedure and visit in detail. This is very appreciated by myself.

May 20th, 2013

Dr. Susan D. Sweat

two stars

February 20th, 2013

Dissatisfied

I have been dissatisfied with the follow up and care I have received from Dr. Sweat and the appointment setter in her office. My dentist and eye doctor let me know when I am due for a follow up appointment, but in this case I have had renal cell carcinoma and was on a schedule of scans and x-rays, given to me by my surgeon in another location. Rather than letting me know when and which type of scan I was due for, that was all up to me. I have had to correct the orders the doctor sent in for my scans twice now. I am now looking for another urologist.

September 24th, 2012

Emergency Room 9/22/12

Very professional and worked very, very hard to solve my problem in the ER. She did not give up, or take the easy route. I recommend her HIGHLY to solve problems!

September 24th, 2012

called to make an appoitment, was drilled about my medical history and than was told that the doctor does not take any new patients.Why did I have to discuss my dedical problems if no new patients are seens.Very very poor customer service skills from the front office.

June 29th, 2012

Rude & Condescending

I have never written a negative review of a physician before but really felt bullied by Dr. Sweat. I have been a patient of Dr. Sweats for 6 years; sorry to say. Initially she was patient and kind; however she is now aggressive, condescending, and rude. I believe this comes from her frustration that typically I do not have symptoms with UTI's which results in kidney infections. She does not listen to patients or acknowledge that patients know their bodies. This time she did a urine test and then despite it looking "gunky" she wanted to do a catheritization to make sure before treating me. I refused this invasive procedure and opted to wait for the culture-which did show a UTI.

June 28th, 2011

Diagnosed with kidney cancer. Dr. Sweat did the surgery and has been there for all of my follow up appts. She takes the time to answer my questions, is professional but can be personal when needed. I feel like I could talk to her about any health problems that arise from the cancer. Would recommend her to anyone with urological issues.

February 15th, 2011

I feel she is a very nice and great at what she does.