A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Swigart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Swigart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swigart
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Swigart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Swigart, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swigart graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Swigart MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Swigart practice?
- Dr. Susan Swigart has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Swigart practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists and Minneapolis Child Psychiatrists.