A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Szimonisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szimonisz
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Szimonisz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Szimonisz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szimonisz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Szimonisz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Szimonisz MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Szimonisz practice?
- Dr. Susan Szimonisz has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Szimonisz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Pediatricians.