Learn more about Dr. Susan Taft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Taft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Taft, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Taft graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Taft MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Taft practice?
- Dr. Susan Taft has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Taft practices Family Medicine near North Kingstown, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Pascoag, RI.
See North Kingstown Family Physicians.