Learn more about Dr. Susan Taft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Taft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taft
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Taft, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Taft graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Taft MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Taft practice?
- Dr. Susan Taft has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Taft practices Family Medicine near North Kingstown, RI.
See North Kingstown Primary Care Doctors.