A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Tallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Tallick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallick graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Tallick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Tallick MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Tallick practice?
- Dr. Susan Tallick has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Tallick practices Emergency Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Emergency Physicians.