Learn more about Dr. Susan Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tannenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan Tannenbaum practice?
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Gynecology, and Hematology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT and West Covina, CA.
See Farmington Internists, Farmington Hematologists, Farmington Oncologists, Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Farmington Pathologists.