Dr. Susan Helen Tannenbaum MD is female, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Johnsto
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tannenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Tannenbaum practice?
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Farmington Internists, Farmington Hematologists, Farmington Oncologists, and Farmington Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Tannenbaum, Dr. Su Tannenbaum, Dr. Sue Tannenbaum, Dr. Suellen Tannenbaum, Dr. Susana Tannenbaum, Dr. Susann Tannenbaum