A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Citrus Valley Med Center Ic Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Tannenbaum MD is a female Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Tannenbaum practice?
- Dr. Susan Tannenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT.
See Farmington Hematologists and Farmington Oncologists.