A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tannenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans