Learn more about Dr. Susan Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Tannenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tannenbaum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tannenbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Tannenbaum MD is a female Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Tannenbaum practice?
- Dr. Susan Tannenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Hematologists and Farmington Oncologists.