Learn more about Dr. Susan Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Tannenbaum MD is a female Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Tannenbaum practice?
- Dr. Susan Tannenbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Tannenbaum practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Farmington Hematologists and Farmington Oncologists.