Learn more about Dr. Susan Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Taub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Taub, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Taub has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Taub FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Taub practice?
- Dr. Susan Taub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Taub practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.