A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Taub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taub
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Taub, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Taub has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Taub FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Taub practice?
- Dr. Susan Taub has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Taub practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.