A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Tewel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Tewel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Holy Family Hospital, Spokane, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Tewel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Tewel practice?
- Dr. Susan Tewel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Tewel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.