A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Tewel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Tewel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Holy Family Hospital, Spokane, Wa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tewel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Tewel practice?
Dr. Susan Tewel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.