Psychiatrists

4415 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The BEST!!  |  show details
by Claudia L. on Jun 5th, 2014

I found DR Thornsley after going to many Doctors that were doing absolutely nothing to help me. After just a few visits she found the right diagnosis and the right medication. It was truly a miracle!! I would recommend her in a heart beat!!!

|  Enough is Enough  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

This doctor is so unprofessional it isn't even funny. She arrive at least an hour late and then after that she either cancels on makes a person wait even longer. Many times her receptionist would tell me that she was on her way and then for some ungodly reason she would cancel our appointment. She is a sick woman and shouldn't be practicing medicine.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

She is the biggest quack I have ever met, and wouldn't reccomend seeing her to my worst enemy. Save your money and pay the more expensive fees of a better psychiatrist.

|  Cancels after waiting over an hour consistently.  |  show details
by Unhappy client on Aug 26th, 2011

I've taken an individual in my care to this psychiatrist for years, however, recently decided enough is enough. On a regular basis we showed up for our scheduled appointment and had to wait out in the lobby for on average an hour because she was running late. The office manager usually assures us she will be there, however, on more than one occassion after waiting that long we were then told that we'd have to reschedule, she wouldn't be in. This individual pays $85 for a half hour visit, but she normally only speaks with him for a maximum of fifteen minutes, yet he had to pay the full $85. She also attempted to restrict certain things with his behavior plan that would have caused him much distress and would have created new behaviors. He is an adult, but the restriction was childish. She also brings her dog to the office with her. This individual is afraid of dogs, however. She at times will put her dog in another room after she sees this individual squirm. The white couch always is covered in black dog fur that the client has to sit on. She is very unprofessional and despite this individual being seen by her for years he and his caregivers agreed it would be best to move on.