inactive

Susan L Tiegs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

February 15th, 2012
Not Understanding
I was running late with my 2 yr old and 1 yr old for my appointment. My husband was meeting me there and arrived at the office five minutes after our appointment. I was pulled over for a speeding ticket and called to notify my husband and he relayed the message to the office. I arrived downstairs at 15 minutes after the appointment, but it took a couple more minutes to get upstairs. When I got there the receptionist told us that we had to reschedule. This was the first time that I was late. I generally do not have to wait that long to be seen; however, do not appreciate the lack of understanding that was given in this particular situation. Also, you have to schedule a bit in advance to see Dr. Tiegs.

March 11th, 2011
she was our first pediatrician and it was ok at the beginning probably because it only involves routine checkup and vaccination. recently we had a few visits because of our child's infection and fever. when it gets real, we feel both Dr. Susan Tiegs and Debra Berry become inattentive, impatient, inconsiderate and sloppy. One time we have not finished conversation, Dr Berry was already heading to the door, probably because of their overbooked schedule. The other time, we had to go to emergence due to doctor's negligence. The staffs are seemingly friendly, but very tardy. When we requested some files from them, it took a while plus a few phone calls.

October 13th, 2010
Too Bad Because I Liked Her During The Interview
After haveing my daughter see Dr. Tiegs for 1 year, her office scheudle and staff changed and went downhill extremely. Too bad because she is a fine Doctor and her nurse Arianne is very good. Her front office Janelle and office Manager Lori are A-W-F-U-L! Lori has a very short manner when discussing things with you - and when I requested my daughters medical records I was charged $25 JUST TO FAX THEM. If I wanted a hard copy mailed to me then it was an additional $25! Guess I paid their phone bill for a month! Keep in mind I gave them over a week to get these to me and Lori called me at 11:30 am one day before my daughter's doctors appointment with her new doctor. My opinion of Doctor Tiegs went downhill even more if this is the way she treats a former customer and that she ALLOWS her staff to treat people this way. I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION IN TERMINATING THIS RELATIONSHIP!