Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Toth
Dr. Susan Toth, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Maitland, FL, with another office in Longwood, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Toth is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital, Winter Park Memorial Hospital and Florida Hospital Winter Park. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Toth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Susan Toth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.
Dr. William Silverman
Maitland, FL 0 mi41
Dr. William Young
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Maitland, FL 0.43 mi37
Dr. Kathleen Todd
Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Maitland, FL 0.46 mi22