A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Toth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Toth, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Toth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Toth DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Toth practice?
- Dr. Susan Toth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Toth practices Family Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Family Physicians.