Dr. Susan Toth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Toth?

Great doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Toth for over 10 years. She is an attentive physician and knows her patients. You do wait to see her, but she sees you the same day if necessary. I just know to plan my appointments accordingly to minimize the wait. If I have a simple issue I typically hit the minute clinic for antibiotics and then see Dr Toth when I need something more extensive.

Always can count on Dr. Toth to help

Posted on November 14th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Toth for almost four years now. She has helped me every time I need to come into her office. She does like to get all the history on her patient's. Spends times listening to all of the patient's concerns. She had been still trying to get used to the computer for electronic charting. Never have I had a problem at her office. love it there.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

very thorough, answered all my questions, took the time to care about me.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

you gotta wait - but it's worth it!

Longtime Patient

Posted on November 24th, 2014

Lately her staff is out of control. No call backs, missed refills etc. And the Dr. is so obsessed with the computer reporting that appointments take way to long. I have waited over 2 hours the last 2 times I visited. I think she should be more considerate of other peoples time constraints.

Mr.

Posted on June 12th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Toth for about 6 years. She is an excellent Dr. has taken care of all my needs. She is pleasant and makes you feel right at home. I cannot say enough good things about her. If you need a family doctor she is the one Doctor, and I had been to several in the area before her, to go to. I would give her 10 stars if I could.

Office Staff

Posted on March 14th, 2014

I have to agree with unprofessional staff posting! Since the change in front desk and main nurse, I have experienced several mishaps such as difficulty in communication with staff, delayed response about test results and plain confusion. I have been seeing Dr. Toth for at least 10 years and I'm almost ready to seek a new family doctor. Let's hope the staff has realized that patients need to be taken care of and not just processed!

Unprofessional Office

Posted on July 24th, 2013

After being put on hold for over 30 minutes, I had to call back to actually schedule my routine physical. I arrived on time for my appointment and waited over an hour before I asked at the desk about the delay. I was given no explanation and waited another hour before being taken in the back room. The nurse told me I should have scheduled 3 appointments--physical, well woman, and prescription renewal. This was NEVER the case in the past and I had been going to this doctor for years. After waiting another 20 minutes (over 2 hours IN ALL!) I left. This doctor schedules procedures that do not have to be done. She is quirky as heck. I know some of her earlier review are good, but she is way over her head and needs to get some good office staff.

Dr. Toth is a great doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. Toth is very thorough when she is going through your medical history and spends time with you during your appointment to discuss any concerns you have about your health. She listens to her paitients and works dilegently to find the solution for your concerns. I am very happy to have her as my doctor.

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Very thorough and detail-minded physician. Does not rush and is very caring. Worth the wait for the highest of accuracy. Dedicated to the patient's well-being. I'd recommend her to anyone for any problem.

Posted on July 10th, 2012

She is very through which is why you wait. She takes her time with you and makes sure she does not miss anything.

Posted on February 20th, 2012

My experiences with Dr Toth is excellent. My family and I have been going to her for years. She is very knowledgeable, makes time to listen, she is caring, honest and wants the BEST for her patience. During your visit, Dr Susan Toth spends time with you answering all your questions,and to make sure you understand the diagnosis or results of tests. I have and would recommend her to anyone who needs an excellent doctor.