Dr. Susan Trachman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 12th, 2016

March 9th, 2015
Excellent Dr. Definitely Recommended
After a number of years of trying different methods based on different theories of what was causing my symptoms by many different doctors, Dr. Trachman got to the core of the problems I was actually having and provided excellent treatment in getting my condition under control. I have since left the area and am no longer a patient of hers, but I give her the highest recommendation to anyone seeking assistance in her area!

July 15th, 2012
Misdiagnosis
Dr. Trachman is a psychiatrist who provides counseling and prescribes medication. I was mis-diagnosed-given the incorrect medications and advice given in psychotherapy was not good I believe a psychiatrist should only dispense medications. Therapy is better given by either a MSW or psychologiest. My treatment would have been shortened had she referred me to a counselor, and then only prescribe medications based upon the counselor's assessment. That way, I would have avoided years of treatment by Dr. Trachman (which did not work).

August 20th, 2010
Dr. Trachman is, without a doubt, a fantastic doctor. Her approach is straight-forward, down-to-earth and extremely knowledgeable. She also has consistently been named in Washingtonian Magazine's "Best Doctors" list, and deservedly so. I am grateful for her dedication and professionalism, as well as the excellent patient care I receive from her.