A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Tran, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hoa-Thi Tran MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Tran practice?
- Dr. Susan Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Tran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Salem Geneticists.