A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Travis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Travis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Travis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Travis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan F Travis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Travis practice?
- Dr. Susan Travis has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Travis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.