Learn more about Dr. Susan Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Travis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Travis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Travis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Travis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan F Travis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Travis practice?
- Dr. Susan Travis has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Travis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.