A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Treiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Treiser, Female Infertility Doctor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treiser
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Treiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Treiser, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Treiser graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Treiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Treiser MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Treiser practice?
- Dr. Susan Treiser has 9 office locations.
Dr. Susan Treiser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Short Hills, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.