Not able to admit mistakes show details Not able to admit mistakes
Apr 8th, 2015

This doctor could be very sarcastic and also judgmental rather than helping you gain insight into a problem. She did a lot of damage by her attitude.

Essentially a medication dispenser show details Essentially a medication dispenser
Dec 16th, 2013

This Dr. was found to abuse prescription of medications by the Texas Medical Board. Essentially, she does inadequate examination then seemingly automatically prescribes an increasing number of pills as the answer. Avoid this lady !

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Aug 16th, 2013

She took no time with my child before making a general decision she could not help him. She was not compassionate and not caring. She did nothing to engage him or try to ease his anxiety. She was recommended because of her work with adopted children. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a medical professional.

Saved my child's life show details Saved my child's life
by Cindy f on Apr 15th, 2013

I have nothing negative to say. I always available, always accurate, always honest yet diplomatic when needed. Listens - which is rare for a psychiatrist. I pay out of pocket, out of network to see her for my whole family and we have lots of bills due to special needs children but she is worth every penny.

The best in my experience show details The best in my experience
Apr 19th, 2010

I am 38 and have had to move for work, she is the best doctor, I have found. Excellent is the only word that describes my experience with her. Listens patiently, takes every step to diagnise condition meticulously.Gives all the knowledge she can offer about the condition.Takes care of all patient's need.Very accomodative with appointments.

Great show details Great
Mar 29th, 2010

She is always there for me. I enjoy visiting with her. She is the greatest doctor. She helps me.

Ultra professional with parents and children--a delight! show details Ultra professional with parents and children--a delight!
by Citysearch User on May 18th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

She`s a wonderful woman who`s treated one of my twins, and follows up on issues ASAP. As a clinical psychologist, I find this highly impres...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Excellent with children show details Excellent with children
by Citysearch User on May 29th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Trese is professional and a great listener. She converses with the parents and the child so she can understand what is happening. It too...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com