A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Turkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turkel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Turkel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Turkel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Turkel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Turkel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Beckwitt Turkel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Turkel practice?
- Dr. Susan Turkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Turkel practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Child Psychiatrists.