A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Turkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Turkel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Turkel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Turkel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Beckwitt Turkel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Turkel practice?
- Dr. Susan Turkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Turkel practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Child Psychiatrists.