A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Underwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Underwood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Underwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, PA
- Lansdale Hospital, Lansdale, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan K Underwood MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Susan Underwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Underwood practices Family Medicine near Harleysville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Perkasie, PA.
See Harleysville Primary Care Doctors.