Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  show details
Feb 4th, 2014

After arriving 15 minutes early for my last two visits, I was made to wait over an hour in the waiting room, then another half hour in the exam room before seeing the doctor. Dr. Joe is completely unprofessional in appearance, wearing dirty pants and his tie on inside out! Dr. Underwood has the bedside manner is totally uncaring, giving her i pad more attention, and lacked eye contact and compassion. having been a patient there for about 10 years, it's obvious they've grown their clientele without the capacity to accommodate properly. The waiting room has never been updated and is drab and uncomfortable. I definitely not be back.

|  Poor diagnostition  |  show details
by anonymous on Aug 6th, 2010

Would not let her diagnose my dog let alone someone I loved and care about

|  Incredible Care - The Best  |  show details
by mbggp7 on Jun 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

A friend told me that Susan Underwood Physical Therapy had helped her get over a back injury after the hospital PT department had done little to help. I went to both Susan and one of her associates, and the care I received was incredible. They do not just sit there while you do exercises, which was my experience at the hospital. They are very hands-on and stress the whole body impact on an injury. They address the cause, not just the symptom. The whole staff has become part of my extended family. I can't say enough good things. The only drawback is getting an appointment, because the word is out how good they are.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com