A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Urba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Urba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urba
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Urba, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Palliative Care
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Urba graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Urba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Urba MD is a female Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Urba practice?
- Dr. Susan Urba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Urba practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.