A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Urba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Urba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Urba, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Palliative Care
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Urba graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Urba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Urba MD is a female Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Urba practice?
- Dr. Susan Urba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Urba practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.