A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Uy, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Uy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kao Uy DO is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Uy practice?
- Dr. Susan Uy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Uy practices Pediatrics near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pediatricians.