Dr. Susan Vasko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Vasko?

May 3rd, 2017

Extremely Disappointed

I was referred to Dr. Vasco by my former Physician. My 50th birthday gift to myself was to get liposuction. For a year I read up on liposuction. I interviewed several doctors and decided to go with Dr. Vasco because of the referral from my primary physician. I have never been so disappointed in my life. My stomach was lumpy and it looked as if a donut was imprinted on the top of my stomach. Just above my vagina/very lower stomach is a big pouch that bulges out. I never had that until after the procedure. It's very embarrassing. After the first Lipo with her I was so displeased that she admitted it didn't go well so she did it again. The second time was just as disappointing. I went back a couple of times for her to check the results. Then I just stopped going because I was extremely frustrated. It's been two years. I am getting liposuction again with a different doctor. Hopefully, I get the better results than I got with Dr. Vasco. Shame on you Dr. Vasco!!!!!😈

February 5th, 2014

BREAST REDUCTION

I WAS REFERRED TO DR VASKO BY A FRIEND WHO HAD THE SAME PROCEDURE AND I AM THRILLED THAT I WENT TO HER. SHE WAS INCREDIBLY KNOWLEDGABLE AND GAVE ME EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I WISH I HAD DONE THE SURGERY A LONG TIME AGO. MY BACK PAIN IS NOW ALL GONE AND MY CLOTHES FIT BETTER THAN THEY EVER HAVE!

December 10th, 2013

Dr Vasko is a very experienced surgeon. Dr Vasko has performed multiple surgical procedures for me: Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Botox and Dermal Fillers......I look awesome. I have recommended Dr Vasko to all my family and friends.

August 7th, 2013

Dr Vasko did a great job on my face-I look 15 years younger. I recommend Dr Vasko to all my friends and family.

August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Susan Vasko is a very confident and talented surgeon. Dr. Vasko helped me to achieve the most beautiful natural results following my fat transfer breast augmentation. My family and friends think I look awesome, and want Dr. Vasko to do their surgery so they can look as great as I do.

April 20th, 2011

very professional medical staff loved my results have recommended surgeon to all my friends and family

January 6th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Vasko for two separate procedures and could not be happier with the treatment and rsults I've received. She was extremely knowledgeable about the bestprocedure(s) for the results I was hoping to obtain. The office and O.R. staffs that were involved with my care were excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Vasko to someone seeking aesthetic or plastic surgery.

June 2nd, 2009

after visiting Dr. Vasko 2 times and trying to schedule her recommended surger she sent me a form letter saying she changed her mind and couldn't help me...Devastated

March 2nd, 2017