A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ventrella, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventrella graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ventrella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Hospital - Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ventrella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ventrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Ventrella practice?
Dr. Susan Ventrella practices Family Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Ventrella, Dr. Su Ventrella, Dr. Sue Ventrella, Dr. Suellen Ventrella, Dr. Susana Ventrella, Dr. Susann Ventrella