A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Vettichira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Vettichira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vettichira
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vettichira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Vettichira, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vettichira graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vettichira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan P Vettichira MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Vettichira practice?
- Dr. Susan Vettichira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Vettichira practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Physiatrists.