A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Vettichira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Vettichira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Vettichira, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vettichira graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Vettichira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan P Vettichira MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Vettichira practice?
- Dr. Susan Vettichira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Vettichira practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Physiatrists.