A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Jaffe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jaffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Weitz Jaffe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan W. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Susan Jaffe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Jaffe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD and Burtonsville, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.