A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wachter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachter
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachter graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Blake Wachter MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Wachter practice?
- Dr. Susan Wachter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Wachter practices Cardiology near Idaho Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Driggs, ID.
See Idaho Falls Cardiologists.