A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wakerlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wakerlin is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wakerlin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wakerlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wakerlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakerlin graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wakerlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Helen Wakerlin MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Wakerlin practice?
- Dr. Susan Wakerlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Wakerlin practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Geriatric Doctors.