Learn more about Dr. Susan Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Walters, Urologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Walters, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutritional Support
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Rectal Prolapse
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J.S. Walters MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Walters practice?
- Dr. Susan Walters has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Walters practices Surgery and Urology near Mountlake Terrace, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ketchikan, AK and Edmonds, WA.
See Mountlake Terrace Surgeons and Mountlake Terrace Urologists.