A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Walters, Urologist, Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Walters, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nutritional Support
- Pelvic Pain
- Rectal Prolapse
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J.S. Walters MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Walters practice?
- Dr. Susan Walters has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Walters practices Urology and Surgery near Mountlake Terrace, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Everett, WA.
See Mountlake Terrace Urologists and Mountlake Terrace Surgeons.