Learn more about Dr. Susan Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ward is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ward, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ward has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan B Ward FACP, FACR, and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Ward practice?
- Dr. Susan Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Ward practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Internists and Newtown Square Rheumatologists.