A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Watson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Watson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nash Hospitals
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Austin Watson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Watson practice?
- Dr. Susan Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Watson practices Ophthalmology near Rocky Mount, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Rocky Mount Ophthalmologists.