A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ways:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ways is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ways, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ways graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ways has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Cynthia Ways MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Ways practice?
- Dr. Susan Ways has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ways practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.