A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ways is Good. Dr. Ways has been reviewed by 25 patients who have provided 15 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ways, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ways graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ways has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ways accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ways:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Ways practice?
Dr. Susan Ways practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Obstetrics near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Modesto Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Ways, Dr. Su Ways, Dr. Sue Ways, Dr. Suellen Ways, Dr. Susana Ways, Dr. Susann Ways