Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Weeks
Dr. Susan Weeks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cary, NC, with other offices in Durham, NC and Durham, NC. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Weeks is affiliated with Maria Parham Hospital, WakeMed Cary Hospital and Wake Med Raleigh Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Weeks has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Susan Weeks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.
Dr. Scott Sailer
Radiology, Radiation Oncology
Cary, NC 0 mi33
Dr. Carroll Overton
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Cary, NC 0 mi25
Dr. William Way Jr
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Cary, NC 0 mi30