Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Happy patient show details Happy patient
by Marie on Feb 21st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Weil since I moved here 13 years ago! And happy to have gotten in to see her since she is not accepting new patients. She can be very business like but very thorough! No way I would switch to someone else! Surprised to see all the negative reviews.

Go anywhere else. show details Go anywhere else.
Mar 23rd, 2015

Dismissive at best. Been a patient of hers for over 10 years. Think she should retire because she is obviously unhappy in her profession and takes it out on her patients. She called to tell me there was a possibility I had could have a cancerous ovary and told me to have the ca-125 blood test done and even if it came out negative to have the ovary removed because of the high false positive and false negatives of the test. The test came back negative. She then spoke to me dismissive, told me I was crazy to consider having it out, if it was such a problem for me to have a radical hysterectomy, I will constantly be calling her with pain, this will be a never ending issue with me. When I told her this is not the same conversation she had with me a week prior she got very abrupt and said she would not have this conversation with me over the phone, I needed to make an office appointment, "Do you understand?" and told me to have a nice day and hung up. DONE!

the best show details the best
by marie g on Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr Weil is the best ,been going to her for over 20 years, people who know her love her , the reviews that say she is harsh and mean are totally misreading her . She is so on the ball . I would never go to anyone but Dr.Weil.

Jan 11th, 2015

Very good doctor, would recommend Dr Weil.

Horrendous healthcare show details Horrendous healthcare
May 19th, 2013

I have seen this physician since I started the need for a female doctor. For starters, there was another patient that apparently had the same first and last name as me, as well as birthday. This shouldn't have been an issue if they staff performed their job correctly. There were countless times that I was very upsetting questions (as they thought I was a different person). Second, I went into the office for concern over a mole (not knowing what doctor to go to - dermatology or gynecology) and also an annual exam. The appointment was to remove the mole for biosopy and have annual exam. Dr. Weil actually yelled at me for scheduling both appointments at the same time. She said that you does not have time to complete both. Keep in mind I waited in the waiting room for over an hour after the appointment time. As I started crying (mind you, I am in very comprising situation, wearing only a gown) she explained I had to choose which one. I expressed that I was very concerned of the mole but I would still need a refill on my birth control. She continue to yell, saying that she would have to peform an annual in order to refill my perscription. I would not have had a huge issue with this situation if I was able to come back in a day or 2, but unfortunately they had no appointments for over a month. So i had to choose to not receive birth control or not find out if the mole was a concern. After much crying, I said forget to the whole thing. She left the room and came back saying that she would go ahead and complete the process. This was the most uncomfortable I have ever felt with a medical professional. She eventually apologized to me, so I decided to give her one more chance. I had an emergency appointment that went okay, she was not sympathic but provided me with a temporary solution. She requested I come back for a follow-up. My follow-up was scheduled for 4:00 pm. I arrived early for my follow up and when I got there the front desk informed me that my appointment was in fact at 10:00 am that day, so therefore I had missed my appointment. Now, I understand that people make mistakes (either me or the staff writing the incorrect information down) but I do not think they way it was handle was my any means appropriate. I was embarressed in front of a waiting room of other patients as 2 staff members raised their voice at me. They continued to blame me for the mistake and told me that I would now not be able to be seen for another month. Again, this was a follow-up appointment to a very serious situation. After being treated so poorly one to many times at this office, I requested my medical records and will find a new provider. I will not recommend this doctor or this office to anyone. Also, I work in healthcare myself and have never encountered such negative people and poor bedside manner.

A snapshot of horrible healthcare show details A snapshot of horrible healthcare
by M on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Susan Weil is a nightmare. I had to go to her because of an embarrasing situation. I was absolutely sure I had inserted a tampon and thought it must have gotten lost. Afterall, I never went to the bathroom during the day. I used one of those super small ones and thought, well maybe it's up there. I was sure of it. I was feeling panic. So I called Physicians for women the next day, and they had Dr. Weil help me. I was grateful for the fast help. However, Dr. Weil made me feel so horribly uncomfortable I started crying. She got within inches of my face and looked at me with absolute fury. I felt like she could have hit me. The staff felt so sorry for me and told me that she wasn't the nicest doctor. They assigned me to another person for my regular visits. If it wasn't for my previous good experiences with other doctors at the practice, I would have run like heck. Dr. Weil should just retire. She is fairly young, but she obviously has some personal issues she takes out on others.

Horrible Person show details Horrible Person
Oct 25th, 2012

Spoke over me, dismissed my concerns, told me there was no way a medication she had given me was the cause of my problem, rude, mean, uncaring, extremely condescending, and I had a traumatic experience with her. HORRENDOUS.