A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Holloway Weinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Holloway Weinkle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Holloway Weinkle, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Photosensitivity Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway Weinkle graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Holloway Weinkle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Holloway Weinkle MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Holloway Weinkle practice?
- Dr. Susan Holloway Weinkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Holloway Weinkle practices Dermatology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Dermatologists.