by Rose Schnoerr on Jan 18th, 2016

Excellent service and results.

Dec 15th, 2014

I had a bad experience. It was late on a friday and she was more interested in discussing her evening plans with her asdidtsnt than concentrating on my procedure. She snipped off a small growth from my eyelid without numbing it...i thought she was just looking at it. It grew back and I had it removed by someone else, and it hasn't grown back. Wasn't satisfied with the other proceedure I went for either, but her apathy was the worst.

Very Bad Doctor show details Very Bad Doctor
by Joe B. on Mar 5th, 2014

This doctor is horrible. Just a mess. She cares so little about people and patients and so much more about herself. She takes phone calls during procedures and even wore the same gloves and lab coat wile doing surgery on several people. Gross!

Veterans Wife show details Veterans Wife
Nov 29th, 2012

Very Dissapointed that this dr. discriminates against veterans and their Ins providers.

Excellent Doctor for Botox and Fillers show details Excellent Doctor for Botox and Fillers
by The Doctor to see! on Apr 4th, 2011

I went into Dr. Weinkles office since I was told that she lectures and teaches other doctors how to inject Botox and Fillers.I was very pleased with the outcome and just her bedside manners.