A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Weinstein is Good. Dr. Weinstein has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Weinstein, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Weinstein practice?
Dr. Susan Weinstein practices Internal Medicine near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI.
See Saint Joseph Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Weinstein, Dr. Suzy Weinstein, Dr. Sue Weinstein, Dr. Su Weinstein, Dr. Suzie Weinstein, Dr. Suzan Weinstein