Overall Review

3.3

June 22nd, 2014
Dr. Susan Weinstein
I have been a pt of Dr. Weinstein for several years and she also cared for my elderly Mother. She has helped me through some rough times and always spends a lot of time with me. Very kind, thorough and knowledgeable. I always get hugs :-)

November 13th, 2013
Dr. Weinstein seems to take a very personal interest in each of her patients. Yes, the wait time can be long but I have never seen a doctor that is as thorough as she is. She takes the extra time to really listen and get to know her patient's which I believe in the long run will lead to the best care for the patient. I am very pleased with Dr. Weinstein and would prefer to wait and have the best care and attention.

December 4th, 2012
No People Skills at all!!!!!
After waiting in her lobby for 1 hour and 25 min...I had to use the restroom. Going down the hall towards the rest room I encounter Ms Weinstein in her coat with a arm full of bags where she was just returning from shopping!!Everyone in the lobby was waiting for her return! I have NEVER encountered a more rude and condescending person. After telling her I was unable to take a certain medication because in the past it made me ill. Her response was " I don't believe that"..what??? It is MY body and I know what makes me sick!!The only thing I know for sure about her is she went to a third rate collage and thinks she graduated from Harvard Medical!

September 27th, 2011
I've enjoyed having Dr Weinstein as my doctor for a few years now. She, and her staff, are a pleasure to work with. She is knowlegeable but not condescending; more than willing to concede her own weaknesses should she feel (or patient feel) inclined to visit a specialist. I do hate the long waits, but when she's with you she makes you feel that you are the only patient on her list that day.

August 3rd, 2011
horrible
MY experience was horrible. She tells people personal information that is not supposed to be shared.

May 19th, 2011
She has a warm personality and sweet smile.