A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wermeling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wermeling, Plastic Surgeon, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wermeling, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic and Reconstrucive Breast Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wermeling graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wermeling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Saint Joseph East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Wermeling MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan Wermeling practice?
- Dr. Susan Wermeling has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Wermeling practices Plastic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.